Sunday, May 17, 2009

29 Weeks

Here is baby Claire at 29 weeks. I feel like I'm growing way faster this time around, but my pregnancy is going smoothly. I can't BELIEVE we've only got 10 weeks to go until we're parents of TWO! Exciting.

6 comments:

amber said...

You look adorable. I can't believe you only have 10 more weeks to go either! Glad you got to spend some time with your family recently!

Vera Elizabeth Rose said...

Karyn! You look great!! I am so happy for you guys! Miss you!

Hugs!
Johanna :-)

Kelly said...

You look great, Karyn! What an exciting time this is for you guys! :)

SPAYD FAMILY said...

You're super cute!!! Ya, there's something about pregnancies the second time around, isn't there?

Jennifer said...

As soon as you said in your email that you posted a belly pic I had to race on over here - you're so cute!!! Yay! Can't wait to "meet" Claire!

Nicole said...

You look like you're meant to be pregnant! :) So exciting that you're on the home stretch! yeah!! praying the rest of your pregnancy goes just as smooth.