AJ and I hopped a pretty-last-minute flight to Minnesota to see my family last week. I really wanted to squeeze in a visit before Claire came, and while AJ could still fly free! It was a great trip with time focused on family - my sister just moved into a beautiful new house so we spent a few fun nights there, and then the rest of the time with just Grandpa, Grammy and Great-Grandpa.
I can't belive how big my sister's kids are getting!







3 comments:
Oh Karyn, you were here in MN!! Would've loved to have seen you, but I am sure you were busy and your family comes first! You look beautiful my dear! Make sure to get some meals in the freezer before Claire comes, it will make life with 2 kiddos easier :-).
Man, it's amazing how you can take forgranted the "free under 2" flights huh?! I'm facing the same thing myself now! Seems more complicated to fly with 2 and pay an adult fare for a little kid. Oh well!
That's great you got to spend some quality time with your family! There's something about Grandpa's huh? Corben adores my dad!
And one last thing - your hair is getting so long! You look great by the way!
Look at those 4 cute kids - I'll claim 3 of them! We were so glad to see you and can't wait to see you again and meet Claire! LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment