Here are the highlights from our trip "home" to MN in early April.
My parents both turned 60 (sorry for revealing your age, Mom & Dad!) during our visit - my sister and I pulled off a surprise birthday party for them! It was really fun.
My parents both turned 60 (sorry for revealing your age, Mom & Dad!) during our visit - my sister and I pulled off a surprise birthday party for them! It was really fun. 
AJ loved playing with her cousins - she's in withdrawal from all the love and attention she got from them!
AJ went to the zoo for the very first time. Here she is in the tropical reef.
It snowed not only once, but twice while we were there!
AJ met a new friend, Maddy, who is exactly 1 week younger than her! Maddy's mom, Sarah, is a friend of mine from college.
I always enjoy seeing my closest high school friends (Margaret, Cari & Jessie), especially now that we all have little ones!
I was delighted to introduce Anna to my old roommate Nikki - the two of them share a birthday! You can't tell in the picture, but Nikki was pregnant with their little boy, Matty.





2 comments:
She looks like the happiest baby!!! Looks like you had so much fun on your trip!
What a fun trip - looks like you got to see a lot of special people.
Post a Comment