She's got beautiful eyes. :) Do blue eyes run in your family?? They distantly do in mine I guess, but Corben's eyes are still blue and I hope they stay that way after all this time because I can't imagine him with any other color.
Glad you got to spend time with your family! I hope you had a nice relaxing time!
Our family began when Steve and Karyn were married in 1999 - we later added Walker the black lab (2001), Anna (2007), Claire (2009), and Caleb (2011). Every day we see God taking perfect care of us and reminding us what a present life really is.
2 comments:
She's got beautiful eyes. :) Do blue eyes run in your family?? They distantly do in mine I guess, but Corben's eyes are still blue and I hope they stay that way after all this time because I can't imagine him with any other color.
Glad you got to spend time with your family! I hope you had a nice relaxing time!
Crystal Blue - and absolutely gorgeous. Erin's didn't turn until she was 2, but I'm hoping our Anna's will stay blue too!
Post a Comment