Oh my goodness I love the pictures!! I especially love the one where she's holding her ear as if to say "what did you say, mommy?" She is way too cute!!! Miss you guys!!!!
Yes, I'm smiling indeed. I'm sad that she's growing so fast and I haven't even met her!! I guess when you were preggo I envisioned myself watching her grow from across the street in our Meridian home...sniff, sniff : (
Glad you are enjoying the Beth Moore study. I loved it myself and you are inspiring me to pull out my old workbook! Hope your hubby will be home soon!
What a way to start the morning - AJ makes me laugh out loud (good thing I'm the only one in the office!). She is such a cutie! Watch out Mom and Dad, I can see it now... you're trying to discipline her for something and she turns that smile on you... Miss you!
Our family began when Steve and Karyn were married in 1999 - we later added Walker the black lab (2001), Anna (2007), Claire (2009), and Caleb (2011). Every day we see God taking perfect care of us and reminding us what a present life really is.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness I love the pictures!! I especially love the one where she's holding her ear as if to say "what did you say, mommy?" She is way too cute!!! Miss you guys!!!!
too cute, great to talk with you last night....is AJ sitting on her own now? i can't wait to meet her in person and give her lots of kisses!!!
Yes, I'm smiling indeed. I'm sad that she's growing so fast and I haven't even met her!! I guess when you were preggo I envisioned myself watching her grow from across the street in our Meridian home...sniff, sniff : (
Glad you are enjoying the Beth Moore study. I loved it myself and you are inspiring me to pull out my old workbook! Hope your hubby will be home soon!
How cute is she! We are getting excited to see you, Karyn and Anna! Love ya!!
SOOOO Adorable. She looks like she has quite the personality. She's beautiful - love those cheeks and those teeth!
What a way to start the morning - AJ makes me laugh out loud (good thing I'm the only one in the office!). She is such a cutie! Watch out Mom and Dad, I can see it now... you're trying to discipline her for something and she turns that smile on you...
Miss you!
Post a Comment