Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cravin' Carrots

Since we live so far away from AJ's grandparents, I'm posting this "everyday" video of Anna eating carrots on their behalf. It's just been within the last couple of days that AJ's interested enough to eat a serving of cereal and baby food in one sitting.

4 comments:

SPAYD FAMILY said...

Looks like she thoroughly enjoys her meals! It is amazing how quickly they grow up. She's so adorable!

Jennifer said...

Mmmmm yummy! :)

Love the videos!

I thought about you guys yesterday when I heard about the pilots in the Gulf of Mexico. Glad it wasn't Steve!

Love & Miss you guys!

Jen said...

Oh I love it - she is too cute!!! My Anna talks the entire time she's eating and after every bite sticks her thumb in her mouth. Glad AJ is enjoying her numnums as we like to call it!

Jenn Smith said...

Hey Karyn,

I forgot how close in age Evan and AJ are. It's amazing how much they've grown and changed in such a short time, isn't it?
Evan likes his carrots too. And sweet potatoes, squash, corn and every fruit he's tried. Green vegetables, on the other hand, must be thoroughly disguised!! It is good to see pics of the two of you as well. We miss you!
Jennifer & Jake
P.S. Thanks for helping St. Jude's!