Check out Anna's new teeth - both are on the bottom (here you can really only see one). She got the first one a couple weeks ago and the second popped through earlier last week. What a big girl - I was surprised to find them so early!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Oh my gosh she is so adorable!!!!! Corben will be jealous - he's still remaining toothless.
You sure do have a cutie!!
She's beautiful! Her eyes are just gorgeous. We wish we could meet her in person. I hope all is well. Have a great week!
That is pretty early for teeth! Anna still hasn't broken hers free. AJ is absolutely adorable, course you know that. Oh I could just eat her up!
Thanks to Jenna, I am able now to see that beautiful daughter of yours. Am enjoying our time in Arizona, near enough to see Leslie and Drew about once a week. Perhaps someday we will meet again. Remembering all the times you came home with Jenna to Fairmont, MN.
Jenna's Mom, Ramona
She is gorgeous, love that blue dress with her eyes! Is that reddish hair I saw? Miss you guys! =)
Post a Comment