Wednesday, January 26, 2011


Woah! We got a happy surprise at this morning's ultrasound! We are finally introducing some blue into our household.  So happy.  I'm going to have to get rid of the pink polka dots and "Our 2 Girls" title for our blog.  ha.  HE's (still getting used to using the masculine pronouns) doing great and right on track... now just to force myself to take it a little easy lifting these girls and finding some time to stay off my feet.  Just delighted he seems to be happy and healthy.  He was pretty sleepy during the ultrasound, but woke up enough to wave to us and give us our first look.  Already can't WAIT to meet him... yay!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Aww, what a great ultrasound picture. Congrats to all of you! Have fun looking for some boy clothes and gear!

Maddie said...

Oh Karyn...super excited for you!! You defied the norm and actually got a boy! I hear that after having two of the same sex, getting the other is super hard! Praise God, praying the second half of pregnancy goes fantastic!

Jennifer said...

Such exciting news!! I am happy for you! You're going to love having a boy and what a lucky fella to have 2 older sisters to entertain him!!!!!! Big hugs to you guys!!!!!!!!!!

Annette Paré Photography said...

congrats, Karyn! so excited to hear about the upcoming BOY joining your beautiful family!

Patsy said...

Sorry I'm a little late in checking this out! Congrats on your little boy! Love y'all!