
The latest pic of the sisters.
(Claire is already practicing sticking out her tongue at Anna - ha!)
We're off to a great start to the year. Hope yours is going great too.
AJ is cracking us up with all of the funny things she says. The other day I told her to behave and she said, "I don't want to be a have!" And as we were reading the creation story from her toddler Bible, she pointed to some ocean creatures saying, "Look, Mommy! A jelly bean!" (which was really a jellyfish)
Claire is rolling better and better every day. She's still smiling up a storm and makes funny noises - one is a quick panting, to which we ask her if she's running a marathon again... and the other sounds somewhat like a blender. She's hilarious.
Now that we found out we're staying put for another few years, I'm bound and determined to resuscitate our small-town weekly routine with the girls. I think I'll try out a new Bible study and venture out with the girls a little more. Steve escaped to go skiing in Taos last weekend and had a blast! What a great job he has that allows him to take cross-country trips like that with his students. Until my next post!
Sleeping Beauty
Steve on the slopes of Taos in NM.
AJ being a helper at mealtime.Claire still isn't too interested in eating something new, but she'll get it one of these days!






2 comments:
What beautiful girls! I love the one of Claire sleeping - we now call that happy baby pose at our house...
Your girls are so beautiful!!! AJ looks like she's quite a big helper!
Post a Comment