skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Getting Aquainted
Okay, okay, so I'm not posting to the blog as often as I used to... but come on now, have a heart. Scroll down and be impressed by my mass postings. :) We've spent the last several weeks getting aquainted to our Claire and our new schedule.
AJ is very gentle and loving with her sis.
One afternoon, Walker decided she'd hop off the couch and come lay on the floor right by the new family member. Maybe she suddenly realized she'd better start being nice to the source of her extra table scraps.
1 comment:
Rock star postings, my friend! :-) Thanks for sharing the photos. What a precious family you all are! Fun stuff going on for you all...the spouse day sounded fantastic! And your girls are absolutely precious. Praying for you, that God would continue to lavish you with His grace! Sorry I'm behind the power curve on correspondence, but I'll write more...eventually! Love you all.
Post a Comment