We have a grand announcement to make! Baby #2 is coming around July 27, 2009! We're excited. I'm 12 weeks along today and almost into the 2nd trimester. (Thank goodness!) Now you can see why I haven't blogged in a while - I've been spending a lot of time on the couch vice on the computer! Couldn't be happier!!!!Monday, January 12, 2009
Coming July 2009
We have a grand announcement to make! Baby #2 is coming around July 27, 2009! We're excited. I'm 12 weeks along today and almost into the 2nd trimester. (Thank goodness!) Now you can see why I haven't blogged in a while - I've been spending a lot of time on the couch vice on the computer! Couldn't be happier!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
YEAH!!!! I'm so excited for you! Praise the Lord! So sorry you've had the "pregnancy blah" but it is so worth it in the end--as you know. Yeah!!!!!!
Congratulations, Karyn, Steve, and AJ! So excited to hear your good news.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So excited for you guys! That sonogram picture is so sweet - looks like a little gummy bear :) Hope you start feeling better (I'm about a month behind you and still feeling icky!) Tell the fam hello!
KARYN!!!!!! YEAHH!!!!!! We are so happy for you guys!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!Keep us posted!!!We will be praying!
Lots of Love,
Johanna & Vera
YIPPEE...this is the second ultrasound picture in one week to pop up on these blogs. I'm so thrilled for you guys and can't wait for this little blessing to arrive. And what a great date - our Anna's b-day. Maybe you should name this one Erin or Aaron! Love you guys!
YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so so so so excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you're feeling good soon! Can't wait to follow along! Miss you guys! Big hugs!
Congratulations! That is such an amazing picture!
Hey! Congrats again! I've been bad about checking the blogs lately but what else is new?! At least you've got a great excuse! July is a great month for babies! Sydney, Jonah or I won't mind sharing our bdays with Baby Fuchs #2!
congrats, that is so awesome!!!
Post a Comment