Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fashion Show




It's getting cooler out, so Mommy and I tried on all my winter hats to see which ones fit. Which hat is your favorite?

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ha ha ha - Corben has a similar hat like #1 (only not in pink). I like them all!!!!!! Seems like there's an occasion for each hate....sorry I can't pick a favorite they are all so sweet!

Vera Elizabeth Rose said...

Anna...YOU ARE SO CUTE!!! I love your hats. I can't pick...you look adorable in all of them! Vera is growing everyday!! I can't believe it. Soon she will be a big girl like you. Please give your mommy a big hug for me!
Love, Vera's Mommy

Nicole said...

How can you pick from just one? She's so cute--they all look great! Guess I'm drawn to #4 the most, but it's too close to tell for sure! Matty wanted to grab all of them right off the screen... :) He loves to see pics of AJ!
love,
Nikki

SPAYD FAMILY said...

How can you choose?? She's looks so adorable in all of them! But, the top photo is probably my fav. Is it really hat-wearing weather over in your neck of the woods already?