Our dear friend, Diana, shot these pics of AJ for us last week on our church grounds. I thought they turned out great! As you can see, I don't think AJ will have any hesitancy when she digs into her real birthday cake!
Our family began when Steve and Karyn were married in 1999 - we later added Walker the black lab (2001), Anna (2007), Claire (2009), and Caleb (2011). Every day we see God taking perfect care of us and reminding us what a present life really is.
4 comments:
Absolutely beautiful - can't wait to squeeze her myself!
LOVE THEM!!!!! Can't wait to celebrate with you AJ!!!!
She is so adorable! Enjoy the party---I'll be thinking about her all day! love, nikki
AJ has gotten so big! She's adorable and looks so happy. Hope we can get together with you guys again soon. Love, Kelly and Jim
Post a Comment