AJ turned one while we were at the beach. She woke up at 6:30, so I took her down to the ocean - we found a special birthday shell and I smiled watching her point at everything with her chubby little finger, her eyes as big as saucers! For lunch Steve and I went to a great restaurant called "The Lone Cedar" for crabcake sandwiches (AJ dined on the finest lunchbox cuisine - turkey, cheese and grapes). On the way back, we got AJ a hot fudge sundae at Kill Devil's. Later that night, we exchanged presents for all the girls, ate a delicious spaghetti dinner and watched the babies eat cupcakes. Such a FUN day!!! Happy birthday Anna Jane!
Monday, August 25, 2008
The Birthday Chickie
AJ turned one while we were at the beach. She woke up at 6:30, so I took her down to the ocean - we found a special birthday shell and I smiled watching her point at everything with her chubby little finger, her eyes as big as saucers! For lunch Steve and I went to a great restaurant called "The Lone Cedar" for crabcake sandwiches (AJ dined on the finest lunchbox cuisine - turkey, cheese and grapes). On the way back, we got AJ a hot fudge sundae at Kill Devil's. Later that night, we exchanged presents for all the girls, ate a delicious spaghetti dinner and watched the babies eat cupcakes. Such a FUN day!!! Happy birthday Anna Jane!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Happy birthday!!!!! LOVE YOU AJ!!!!!
I'm jealous! A week at the beach sounds so relaxing! I'm glad you guys had a blast catching up & spending time with friends and how lucky that all the babies were about the same age!
Post a Comment