Thursday, July 31, 2008

9 Years & Counting

Happy anniversary to us! Thanks to Grandma being in town, Steve and I escaped for a day to a little town about 45 min. away (thanks Mom). It's been 9 years of adventures, learning, getting to know each other, and best of all - becoming parents! Didn't know it could get this good... p.s. This is the first picture EVER taken of us together 11 years ago, when we had been dating for 2 months.

5 comments:

Ward Blog said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Congrats on 9 years!!!!

Jennifer said...

awwwww, happy anniversary!!! you guys were so cute as youngins (and you are still a super cute couple all these years). how fun that your mom could come and give you guys a little getaway!!!!!

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the picture! I can't believe it's been 9 years, keep going strong, lots more good stuff to come!

amber said...

Look how cute you two were! Happy 9 years!!

Unknown said...

Oh...this looks the Steve and Kare I remember from way back! :-) Happy belated anniversary to you two! I remember your beautiful wedding day, the weeks and months leading up to it...how great is our God?!?!

Hope we get to see you guys one of these days!

Love,
The Richters