Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Marvelous Mess


AJ just turned 5 months old yesterday. She has lots of new tricks to prove it - in addition to blowing bubbles, she can now roll across the room (and into furniture), eat rice cereal... and she even cut her first tooth already! They sure do a lot of growing up in just a few short weeks!

7 comments:

Jen said...

What a hoot. Anna is in the druel all over everything and everyone stage. She also enjoys bubble spits. Oh yuck! She's looking cute as ever.

The Stiners said...

Awwww, so sweet!! I'm jealous (I think - but maybe not really...) Corben has yet to cut teeth! He's knawing on everything he can but no teeth yet. Maybe it's a girl thing to get them so early...at least that's what we'll keep thinking!

Anna is growing so quickly! But she's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

That's hysterical, she's too cute! Such a lovely sound coming from this sweet girl... :-) hee hee Thanks for sharing! Love to you all from our family!

Ward Blog said...

Hi AJ!!! YOu are too precious!!! Can't wait for our visit in August!!!!!

amber said...

How precious! I hope she's still a baby by the time I get to see her. They grow too fast! Cam and Mary look great! I'm sure you all had so much fun together. I've got to get back in touch with Mary! The snow looked so pretty on your house!

Jessica said...

Kare,
She is so sweet! I could just eat her up. I'm so happy for you! Enjoy every moment...that baby phase goes so fast.
Love to you all!
Jess

Andy and Jen said...

She's so cute! I think she looks just like you Karyn.