Monday, November 26, 2007

Over the River and Through the Woods

We hopped in the car and traveled 12 hours to Indiana for Thanksgiving. This is where Steve's oldest sister, Tracey, and her family live. Steve's mom also came down, along with some other family and friends. With the exception of a few meltdowns, AJ was a very good traveler!

Anna and Aunt Tracey


Walker (aka "Old Faithful") assumes her Thanksgiving position in the kitchen - at the feet of whoever is carving the turkey. This year, it was Uncle Steve.

Anna's Yeager cousins - Jack (4), Rachel (6) and Samuel (8).

Do I have to be in the car seat AGAIN?


4 comments:

The Stiners said...

Glad you had a great trip! She is such a cutie!!!! I bet Steve's family LOVED getting to spend some time with AJ (and you and Steve too!) Looks like the cousins had fun with their newest family member. Love to you guys!

Jen said...

Wow - you're brave! I know they were so glad you made the trip to see them. I can't believe how big your nieces and nephews are now. Boy how time flies! AJ looks so cute - what a little turkey!

Ward Blog said...

glad all went well...she is soooo cute...Kylee says HI

Anonymous said...

Look at that cute pink hat! :0) I'm glad you were able to spend some time with Steve's family. Tracey's kids are getting so big! It is amazing how quickly they grow.