Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Feeling's Mutual

Anna doesn't quite know what to think about our dog, Walker (and vice versa). Anna probably thinks Walker is just a mobile black blob... and Walker doesn't pay much attention to Anna unless she has a crumb on her shirt! Whenever the two are close in proximity, we quick get out the camera... these moments are rare.

3 comments:

Jen said...

What a cute pair! I can't get over how incredibly adorable Anna is - not that I didn't know you guys would have a cute one. Oh, I just want to squeeze those cheeks. I just love it.

The Stiners said...

It'll be no time before she realizes he exists and starts chasing him around to try and catch a ride! She is too adorable!!!

anthonyandbeth said...

Hey guys! Glad to see you are doing well! Anna is a sweetie pie, I can tell. I know you are enjoying every minute of it! :) love that you've started a BLOG. it's a great way to stay connected, right! :) take care and tell Steve we said Hello!