August 21 was the day we've been looking forward to for a long time... we've had over 2 months to adjust to our extra family member, and let me tell you, life is all the sweeter. (Thanks, God for our tiny treasure!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
What a day - one you'll never forget! We are so happy for you and your little family. God has blessed you immensely with a beautiful little girl!
You have a blog... yay! Now I can see that sweet face whenever I want! love ya!
I'm so excited you started a blog! AJ is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to meet her one of these days!!! Love and miss you guys!
Jen
Kare,
I'm so excited you are blogging! I think of you guys often and wonder how you are. Now I can jump online and see what you all are up to! AJ is beautiful and I'm go glad you all are doing well!
Love to you all!
~Jess
thejacksonfam-jessica.blogspot.com
Post a Comment