YEAH!!!! Welcome to the world of blogging! I think you'll find it easier to keep up with than sending pictures via email. I can't wait to be able to watch AJ grow. She looks adorable and super happy. I know she's getting so much love and giving so much in return! So glad you're on here now! Love you guys.
Our family began when Steve and Karyn were married in 1999 - we later added Walker the black lab (2001), Anna (2007), Claire (2009), and Caleb (2011). Every day we see God taking perfect care of us and reminding us what a present life really is.
2 comments:
YEAH!!!! Welcome to the world of blogging! I think you'll find it easier to keep up with than sending pictures via email. I can't wait to be able to watch AJ grow. She looks adorable and super happy. I know she's getting so much love and giving so much in return! So glad you're on here now! Love you guys.
such a sweet sweet smile :)
Post a Comment